In accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Italy's Personal Data Protection Act, or 'Privacy Law'), we inform you that FONDAZIONE LOGOS of Via Curtatona 5/2 - 41126 Modena (MO) ITALY, as Controller, processes the data you submit for registration on the website www.logosdictionary.org, which gives you access to the services offered within the area (entering and editing terminology), in full observance of the principles of lawfulness and probity, and of statutory requirements. Your personal data will be processed by manual, electronic and/or screen-based methods and using functional cookies (for more information, refer to the website and cookie statement on the site), in compliance with articles 11 and 31 et seq of the Privacy Law and by adoption of the minimum security measures envisaged under the relative Technical Specification (Annex B). Whilst you are under no obligation to submit personal data, if the items of data marked as "required" on the above form are not provided, it will not be possible to proceed with your registration. Your data will be stored by the Controller and processed only by duly authorized categories of officers (for information on these categories, contact the Controller), and will be communicated externally, solely and exclusively if this is essential for the purpose of delivering the necessary services and for correct management of user relations, and will be published on the site (name and surname) at www.logosdictionary.org only with your consent. As a data subject, you are entitled under article 7 of the Privacy Law to access your data free of charge, to require that items of data be updated or deleted if in violation of the law, without delay, or to oppose the processing of your data for the purposes of providing business or advertising information.
The Controller of data processing is FONDAZIONE LOGOS, via Curtatona 5/2 - 41126 Modena (MO) ITALY in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative.
I agree to the publication of my name and surname alongside the translation on the page of contributors to www.logosdictionary.org
Legislative Decree n° 196/2003: Article 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1.Data subjects are entitled to obtain confirmation as to the existence or otherwise of their personal data, even if not yet recorded, and to request its communication in an intelligible form.
2. Data subjects are entitled to receive indications as to:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purpose for which it is processed, and the methods employed;
- the logic applied, in the case of data processed with the aid of electronic media;
- the identification details of the controller, the processing officers and the designated representative referred to in article 5 paragraph 2;
- recipients or categories of recipients to which the personal data may be communicated, or who may become familiar with the data as designated representative in the territory of the State, as managers, or as appointed officers.
3.Data subjects are entitled to request:
- that the data be updated or amended, or if opportune, added to;
- the deletion, anonymization or inhibition of data processed in breach of statutory regulations, including data that no longer needs to be stored in view of the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- confirmation that the operations of the foregoing points a) and b) have been brought to the attention, not least as concerning content, of those to whom the data may have been communicated or disclosed, except where such an obligation should prove impracticable or involve a use of resources manifestly disproportionate to the lawful entitlement.
4. Data subjects are entitled, with legitimate reason:
- to oppose the processing of their personal data wholly or in part, even when collected properly for the declared purpose,
- to oppose the processing of their personal data wholly or in part for the purposes of advertising or direct selling, market research or commercial communications.